Sunday 5 May 2013

Kid's Classes

Well last week during the school holidays I held a kid's class at home.  It was just a small group of girls and it was great, the girls made a Double Tri Fold Card, a bookmark with a punch art monkey on it and then a Mini Pull Out Album that I cased from a demo on Crafters Anoymous by the wonderful Dee Sturgeon http://deesdayze.blogspot.co.nz/.  I worked with the girls on making the basic album and then left them to decorate it themselves with a box of card and DSP and also lots of punches.  Below was my simple version but I can assure you the girls albums were covered from front to back in embellishments :-)



I am going to be running some craft classes during the term on Friday afternoon's so if you live in Dunedin (NZ) and have a child aged 8-12 who you think may be interested then drop me a line at amkshobbs@gmail.com

Happy Crafting
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment