Thursday 14 February 2013

Thursday Classes

Welcome back to me!!! It has taken awhile for life to get back to normal after surgery, Christmas and the school holidays.  Sadly crafting can sometimes be the first thing that takes a back seat. 
Well last week and Karen Lister http://moggymarx.wordpress.com/ and I started back up our Thursday classes.  We hold these on the first and third Thursdays of the month in St Clair, Dunedin.  We have a lovely bucnh of ladies that come and join us.  If you want to know more then drop me a line at amkshobbs@gmail.com.  On Thursday 21st February we are holding a "Fancy Folds" class. 
Please also drop me a line if you would like to receive my newsletter :-)
Even though I haven't been crafting much I have taken part in a couple of swaps over on Crafters Anonymous one of which was a vintage embellishment swap which was right out of my comfort zone but I really enjoyed taking part and have received some fantastic embellishments.  Below is a photo of my swap which I kept quite simple but I am now really inspired to try some more vintage.
Happy Crafting
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment